Pages

GQ's Model Behavior Body of the Year: Kate Upton

There are so many reasons to love Kate Upton. The 19-year-old supermodel walks, poses, and dances with the best of them. We sat down with Sports Illustrated's curvy swimsuit star to discuss music, modeling, and motivation

There are few things more intimidating than a supermodel. But who knew the blonde bombshell walking the runway for Victoria's Secret is really just a Southern girl who enjoys the simple pleasures of Dirty South hip-hop dance? We caught up with Kate Upton to get to know the woman behind the body America is falling in love with.

GQ: So, we've got to ask you about the infamous video where you're Dougie-ing. Your Dougie is better than Michelle Obama's Dougie, by the way.
Kate Upton: Thank you so much. I'm very competitive about my Dougie.

GQ: Have you moved on to a new dance? The Dougie is really old now.
Kate Upton: I know! I haven't decided on a new one yet. People keep giving me different dances I should learn but I'm not sure. Maybe the Cupid Shuffle or something. You know, like an even older song.

GQ: Is hip-hop your favorite genre of music?
Kate Upton: Definitely.

GQ: Who's your favorite rapper?
Kate Upton: Right now, I love Nicki Minaj. I know all the words to "Super Bass" but it's really embarrassing so I can't do it for you.

GQ: If you were a rapper, what would your name be?
Kate Upton: All my friends call me Kupton.

GQ: Kupton?
Kate Upton: Yeah, like K...Upton: Kupton.

GQ: What would the name of your first album be?
Kate Upton: Two Girls, One Kupton. [laughs]



Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini

Kate Upton bikini